- About Us
- Job Seekers
- Contact Us
How much will it cost my company?
- The cost to you will vary based on several factors including account volume, job description, workers' compensation costs, and lead-time for our staffing managers. Employers Overload is committed to providing quality employees to your company at a competitive price.
What is the process for finding employees through Employers Overload?
- Our search and recruitment efforts begin immediately. Employers Overload will get the details of the position from you to help us send the most qualified applicants for your needs. A clear understanding of your needs and the requirements for the position enable us to select the best candidates.
- An EO representative will visit your company to learn more about the assignment and work site. We will work with you to complete our new client process, including safety and credit information, and then send a written confirmation of the job we are filling, service rates, and standard customer agreement.
How long will it take to have an employee placed in our company?
- The time frame for successfully finding an employee for you is going to vary based on your specific needs. We are committed to sending the most qualified applicants. You may decide to look at the most qualified applicants and conduct interviews, or we can fill a position based on the qualifications you provide.
What types of background checks do you provide?
- Every applicant is reference checked based on the work history provided by the applicant. We have some clients who request a drug screen, driving record screen or criminal background check. Employers Overload can provide these services as well as meeting any other needs you might have for background or security checks. These can be coordinated through our office for a fee, or you may decide to do them yourself through your usual service providers.
What if I am not satisfied with an employee placed by Employers Overload?
- We realize that not every job is a fit for every person and sometimes this is not clear until the person is working. Our temporary to hire program provides an opportunity for you to see an employee in the work setting and determine if they will be someone you want to hire. If you are not satisfied with an employee, we can replace them. We also offer direct placement services and guarantees vary based on each client's contract.
What types of jobs do you fill?
- Employers Overload is a full-service staffing company and we handle positions in all areas of clerical, professional, and light industrial. By having a broad base of applicants, as well as various recruiting resources, we can meet your needs in most areas of your business.
Why should I use your service instead of filling the position on my own?
- We pride ourselves on the quality of our employees and feel our greatest resource is our past, present and future employees. The screening process for our applicants allows us to best match their skills and training to available positions.
- By using the temporary to hire program with Employers Overload, much of your risk in hiring is eliminated. If you are not satisfied with an employee, we can replace them and you have not made the investment of hiring them onto your payroll. We cover workers' compensation and unemployment costs as well as taking away the stress of recruiting and sorting through applicants to find those who are qualified. Employers Overload invests in our own employees by providing training and certification for all of our office staff. We can be a resource to you when questions arise about staffing and employment. Learn more about strategic staffing here.
When it comes to workforce and staffing solutions, such as temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire placements, we take tremendous pride in our ability to exceed your expectations.
Locations / Contact
Find the contact information of the EO office nearest you.
From temporary staffing to professional placements, EO can help your organization succeed.
"Let Employers Overload provide your company with innovative workforce solutions."
"In today's fast-paced workplace, any delay means lost profit and productivity."
"Understanding your needs is the first step toward providing solutions."
"Integrity is demonstrated through action."